Saturday, December 17, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Saturday, December 17th


7 Days, 2 Hours, 45 Minutes
Until Christmas!


Today was most exciting! Colorfulpen, Better Half, and I went to a hot air balloon glow at the square. Even though I think we were all expecting a lot more, there were three balloons lined up when we got there. Excitement rushed through me like a child seeing the rides at an amusement park for the very first time. They were huge! I snapped over 70 pictures of them. I couldn't help myself, though. I had never seen a hot air balloon up close before. I was dancing in my shoes!

Afterwards, we finally got to do the carriage ride. Even though we had to stand in line for awhile, it was well worth the wait. I can now mark two things off of my "to do" list.




"Every so often you have to increase your profile so you can let it lower again, like a balloon."
- Robyn Hitchcock


No comments:

Post a Comment