Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Sunday, December 18th


6 Days, 5 Hours, 0 Minutes
Until Christmas!


Today was very relaxing. Everyone went out to run errands, but Better Half and I opted to stay home. It was actually a pretty decent day out -not too cold and the sun partly shining; so I took the opportunity to go outside and take pictures of the leaves that had finally fallen from the trees. There was a slight breeze, making some of the leaves roll down the street. I tried to capture them tumbling along but failed miserably. My camera just isn't fast enough for that kind of action. I did get a few photos that I like, though!




"When I'm writing, I am concentrating almost wholly on concrete detail: the color a room is painted, the way a drop of water rolls off a wet leaf after it rains."
- Donna Tartt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment