Friday, December 16, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Friday, December 16th

8 Days, 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
Until Christmas!

Went shopping today with Better Half and colorfulpen! Almost every place we went to was a mad house - full of frantic Christmas shoppers - at least that's what I'm guessing they were.
There was even a sign near the mall that said:
Hide your stuff
Lock your car
Take your keys

A little alarming don't you think? I know people are absolutely nuts this time of year but really?
Scary!

All-in-all it was a good trip, though. I bought a new coat (that I desperately needed!) at Old Navy. It's orginal price was $40.00 but I got it for 16! Well after tax, 17 and some odd cents but still! I've been seeing hoodies for more money. So, I'm very excited for my "bargain". :)

I sadly haven't gotten any new pictures lately.. So here's another one from the park.
I'm sorry! I'll try to do better!


"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
- Thomas Carlyle


No comments:

Post a Comment