Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Saturday, December 24th


3 Hours, 15 Minutes
Until Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! After what seems like forever of waiting, the time has finally fell upon us. I'm super excited and it's already been a great day!
This evening, better half's father made chicken and dumplings from scratch. It was delish.
Then - better half, his parents, little brother, and I went on a drive to see all of the pretty Christmas lights in different parts of the neighbor hood. The houses looked magical and seeing all of the lit up Christmas trees in the window filled me with so much spirit!
One of the houses had one of those leg lamps in the window. Hilarious!

When we got home, we each got to open 1 present, of our choice, from under the tree. The present I chose was from better half's little brother. Inside the pretty wrapping was a little plush Hello Kitty in a container that looked like a see-through Chinese take out box. So cute! If you know me, you know  that I LOVE Hello Kitty. It was definitely the perfect present. :)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! God bless you all!



"And the angel said to them, "“Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.""

- Luke 2:10






No comments:

Post a Comment