Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Photo-A-Day! December 25th, 2011


0 seconds
Until Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! It's been a really good day. From unwrapping the best heart-filled presents, to playing games like hide and seek and Candy Land, to eating a delicious Christmas dinner - turkey, ham, and yummy sides, it's really been an enjoyable holiday. I continue to thank and appreciate my family for their love and support and better half's family who have been nothing but good to me. And of course, my better half - I think his title says all. <3

Also, on this day I thank Jesus Christ - the lord who died on the cross so that our sins may  be forgiven. Happy Birthday to you and God Bless you all!

Today's picture was not taken by a camera. I made it in paint because I wanted it to be  personal and special. Tomorrow I will resume my camera photos. I will also be starting a series - New Year Resolutions. Starting tomorrow until January 1st I will be combining my Photo-A-Day posts with 1 resolution each day. Feel free to tell me yours. :)



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- KeyRawr





No comments:

Post a Comment