Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Thursday, November 3rd



"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

              This is one of my mother's most frequent sayings. Anytime there's a problem she tells me to take it one step at a time and "cross the bridge when you get to it." I can't lie, it's actually helped me a lot in life because I've learned not to rush things. She also always tells me that "good things come slow." When I was smaller I didn't want to believe that, but as I get older I understand how precious time is. I also understand that most things are earned and not given. Sometimes the adventure is the best part. Granted, I still have those moments where I want something to just magically appear before me, or have something get done without me doing any of the work. We all have those moments though, right?

Now if we could all live in a world like Bewitched and just wiggle our noses...

1 comment: