Saturday, November 5, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Saturday, November 5th


          The adventures I've had today! Lots and lots of shopping with colorfulpen (<-- go to her blog! It's amazing!) and my better half. I was good and didn't spend any money, however, I wanted to. Oh boy did I want to.. Of course I didn't really have a whole lot of money to spend which becomes a problem when you're in a store full of amazing things, with amazingly high prices. If I were rich, you bet I'd be walking out with atleast 5 shopping bags. (Just a little advice - If you see an employee working a make-up section walking towards you, run.)
None of this relates to my picture for today, though. Just a friendly little update. :)


 What it does relate to, is after all the shopping we stopped at a local golf course so that colorfulpen and I could scout out photo ops. We had stopped at the course yesterday evening, but poor color's camera died with no spare batteries with us! We laughed about it and decided that we would go back today and try again. Well, today MY camera died. I guess I didn't learn any type of lesson from color's mishap yesterday. Luckily, between yesterday and today I got enough shots to have a workable photo as todays picture. Phew.




"The world is wrong side up. It needs to be turned upside down in order to be right side up."
- Billy Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Awww, *you're* amazing! Had fun today, as always. Love what you did with today's photo. Great quote, too.

    ReplyDelete