Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photo-A-Day! Wednesday, January 18th

Fate leads us blindly,
Following shadows that promise to guide me.
Like hopping on a train before asking where it's going,
Letting strangers see the heart that you're holding.

It's pieces of paper folded in a hat,
The one you pull out is the one that must last.
Nothing is for certain but I center myself firmly,
The cross on my soul, a light shining warmly.

Fate leads us blindly,
There are only two paths that may guide me.
The one I choose is the one that must last,
So I hold up my heart and shake off my past.

-KeyRawr


Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world,
Took the midnight train going anywhere.
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit,
Took the midnight train going anywhere.

Don't stop believing!

- Journey

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem! Well written.

    Was that the Journey song we heard at Applebees? I know it was Journey, just couldn't remember if it was this song or not.

    ReplyDelete