Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo-A-Day! Wednesday, January 11th


 
We are already close to the middle of the month, how fast time travels! I can't believe that we're already in the middle of the week, though trust me, I am not complaining. Even though I'm graduated, Friday's still feel amazing to me. Of course this Friday will fall on the 13th, so beware! ;)

I have a few upcoming projects to look out for. Two book reviews should be posted by the end of this week. One is the sequel in the Immortal Series - Blue Moon. The other will be for NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer.
Next week I will be doing a nail polish review on two Sally Hanson nail polishes!

And  of course my Photo-A-Day's will continue daily.
Enjoy "on top of the hill" day!


"And when is there time to remember, to sift, to weigh, to estimate, to total?"
- Tillie Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment