Sunday, January 15, 2012

Photo-A-Day! Sunday, January 15th


It was a cold and windy day, but colorfulpen and I made the most of it! We headed over near the town square where the town's heritage museum is. We didn't go inside the museum but instead walked around and gazed at it's outer attractions - a house from the 1800's, an old school house, the old train station complete with part of an old train and more! With cameras in hand we snapped happily at all of the photo ops. Even the restaurant located next to the museum had a very interesting exterior - and a very delicious smell. Today's picture is from outside of the restaurant but I'm not exactly sure what it is. Feel free to tell me in the comments if you know!
*More pictures to come!

"The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."
- Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment