Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo-A-Day! Saturday, January 7th


Had a very exciting day out and about with the usual people taking pictures at two beautiful parks. I even helped colorfulpen out by being her subject as she explores people photography. Not too sure how good of a subject I actually am, but we had a good time regardless. Even better half cooperated (for the most part)! I got some average shots and am eager to share! Comments welcomed.

"I'm nuts and I know it. But so long as I make 'em laugh, they ain't going to lock me up."
- Red Skelton



*Also, keep a look out for two book reviews coming up!
I may also be reviewing some make up products including nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo! What a great find! There I was, annoyed that those poles were in the middle of the bridge, and didn't even know they held a gem like this until you pointed it out to me.

    You are the best subject to photograph! Thanks for letting me practice my picture taking on you.

    ReplyDelete