Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo-A-Day! Monday, January 2nd


Second day of a brand new year and it's been a good one. Went with colorfulpen and better half to Half Price Books. It's a really nice store and the prices are great. A hard cover book is around five or six dollars, which is a very good deal considering most hard covers are around fifteen. The one petty problem I have is that almost all of the books are used, which isn't that big of a deal besides the fact that I can be a huge germaphobe and worry that the previous owner decided to read while using a restroom. Ha! The store also carries things like movies, records, cd's, games, toys, and more.

Afterwards, we went to 7-11. I'm actually sipping down a blue raspberry slurpee as we speak. mmm. Now before you get on me about the Health and Fitness resolution, I haven't started it yet. I can't until Wednesday because someone's birthday is tomorrow and I don't want to worry about it while celebrating with her. I hope you understand!

"All  of the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
- George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment