Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Tuesday, December 27th



NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #2
Creativity.

I think this resolution is one of the most important ones to me. I have always been interested in writing (especially poetry and trying to write my own novel!), photography, crafts, and drawing. This particular resolution, however, is intended towards my drawing. I love to draw - anime and manga
preferably. When I get inspired I put on music and have at it. Sadly, I just don't do it enough. Therefore my skills haven't improved as much as I'd like them to.

The resolution is simply this - draw more! Improve skills! Work towards perfecting them!
As well as finish a novel, continue this blog, and make more crafts (jewlery and whatever else I come up with).

Today's photo is a collage of different projects I've been working on lately!


"True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.'
- Albert Einstein



1 comment:

  1. I agree! You are very talented at all of these things, so keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete