Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Thursday, December 29th


 
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #4
Read 24 books in 2012!

I know 24 books probably doesn't seem like all that much, but since I've read less than 5 this year - it's a big upgrade. I do like to read, I just forget to. Silly excuse, I know. But if we're going to be honest with eachother, that's exactly why I don't - I forget. Since I've begun reading more this past month and I got NIGHTSHADE for Christmas, why not make it a goal? Two books a month, I can do this!


"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
- Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. Love that cover! And what a great idea, and manageable goal to read 24 books this year. I always tried to do the eharlequin 100 books in a year goal, but never came close. I think 24 is much more doable. Anyway, looking forward to your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete