Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Tuesday, November 29th



Colorfulpen, better half, and I went to a local park today to take pictures of the Christmas decorations they have been setting out. There were lights strung on trees, red bulbs on a bush, candy canes and lolipops sticking out from the ground - with ginger bread characters hoping you'll come join them. It was festive, cute, and a perfect photo op. Thankfully it wasn't as cold as it has been. Winter is definitely trying to make her entrance.

Colorfulpen let me try out her tripod today, too. I had never used one before but have to say it did make my pictures come out a lot clearer. I guess depending on what you're trying to snap a photo of or if you're like me and sometimes get a shaky hand - a tripod can help a lot.


So, with that said - Here is my photo for today!



"And finally Winter, with its bitin', whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow."
- Roy Bean



1 comment:

  1. That's a perfect Christmast list. :)

    Your picture of the tree turned out much better than mine. Love the angle, and the pretty blue sky.

    ReplyDelete