Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Sunday, Novemeber 20th


 Colorfulpen and I went shopping today and had a very good time. Colorfulpen had been looking for fall/winter boots for awhile and saw an ad on TV yesterday for an Old Navy sale specifically on boots. We decided to go check it out - sadly better half opted to stay home, he wasn't into a shopping trip today - and she found a really cute pair for a very reasonable price! There were also sales on other items of clothing, mostly winter apperal. I got a couple of long sleeved shirts since the weather has been getting colder and I mostly have summer clothing. It was a good deal and I like the style of them. :D

Our trip didn't stop there either. We ventured over to the mall and went to JcPenney's, Charolette Russe, Victoria's Secret, and Forever 21. I didn't buy anything in either stores (even though I was EXTREMELY tempted to,)  but had a very nice time regaurdless. I always like doing those girly things - which is what my picture is based off of today.

All things GIRLY.



"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel




For laughs:

"A girl phoned me the other day and said... 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home."
- Rodney Dangerfield

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture! Very girly. :) And shopping *was* a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete