Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo-A-Day! Sunday, November 13th



It's going to be a double photo day! Why? Well, because I want to use two pictures - that's why!

The first is from one of the places I mentioned in yesterday's post. Out of the all the shops and restaurants they had in the small area, this one stood out to me because popcorn is one of my favorite foods. Who doesn't like popcorn, anyway?



* Colorfulpen took this picture for me because my camera was having problems focusing with the light. So all credit for this picture goes to her!


The name is super cute and trust me, it smelled amazing outside of the little shop. I didn't go inside but hope to one day. Mostly because I saw a sign inside the window that said "FUDGE." Yes, please!



This second photo relates to popcorn. Everytime I see this building I get an urge to have some!




"Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me."
- Tim Burton



No comments:

Post a Comment