Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bam-Blue-Zled


Here's another beauty related post!

Last Saturday 
colorfulpen, better half, and I went shopping. We stopped into Ulta to check out the left over sales from Black Friday. Right infront of the store was a table with a sign that said, "5 for $5." It had lipgloss, eyeshadow, hand lotion, nail polish, and more set out in baskets on the table. Colorfulpen picked up 5 Ulta brand nail polishes, including this periwinkle-blue colored one. The name was as cute as the color; Bam-Blue-Zled. (Want to know what other colors she got? Go here.) I tried it out and I have to say that I like it a lot. I think we were both skeptical since neither of us had ever used anything from the Ulta brand before, but the polish went on fairly well and only needed two coats to look perfectly covered. Typical for most nail polishes. Colorfulpen has also tried two of the other colors she got and noted that both of them went on just as well. As far as chipping goes - I've only had the polish on for about three days, but it hasn't given me problems yet.

If I try another color from the brand, I will be sure to make an update post!

No comments:

Post a Comment